Al Tawaun hotel apartment - GX60
- 6 guests
- 3 bed rooms
- 3 beds
- 3 bathrooms
Hotel apartment in Al Taawun neighborhood.
At Kease, we provide luxurious furnished apartments that are suitable for family trips and businessmen. We offer the option of renting luxurious hotel apartments by the day, week, or month in the finest neighborhoods of Riyadh with elegant modern designs.
Advantages of renting luxurious furnished apartments from Kease:
You can enjoy the elegance of living in the heart of Riyadh's neighborhoods near major companies, landmarks, tourist attractions, and service centers by renting luxurious furnished apartments by the day, week, or month.
Hotel apartments in Al Taawun neighborhood have many advantages, including:
- Unit division:
Central air conditioning.
Fully equipped kitchen.
Advantages of Al Taawun neighborhood:
Al Taawun neighborhood in the north of Riyadh is considered one of the best neighborhoods that includes many basic living facilities and services that contribute to facilitating life for individuals, especially families, due to its tranquility and the availability of entertainment places and parks.
A variety of commercial and supply markets.
A suitable area for families as it contains schools, universities, and health care centers.
You can spend enjoyable family time in Al Taawun and Al Batin parks, and take children to Sparky's amusement park.
In addition to hosting the most famous shopping destinations, malls, restaurants, and cafes.
It is 18 minutes away from King Khalid International Airport.
It is 13 minutes away from Kingdom Tower.
Terms & Conditions
Please read the following instructions carefully before booking
- Cancellation is available 24 hours prior to check-in
- You can modify the reservation period 24 hours before the entry time.
- Cleaning service and delivery of additional supplies are provided at an additional price
- Smoking is prohibited in the residential unit.
- It is forbidden to hold parties in the residential unit.
- Please maintain the facilities of the housing unit, noting that a claim will be made in the event of any damage.